Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

theory test info

Options
  • 28-06-2007 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

look sorry if its already bee specified of if im just getting cofused but..

i have my theory test booked for next week. i booked it online and got my appointment but reading the stickey here it says i need a load of forms and an eyesight report. but dtts.ie said nothing about them when i booked. do i need to bring them with me?

also how many questions are there now and how many can i get wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

eh no. you are getting confused with your provisional license, you dont need any eyesight reports for your theory test and theres no need for 'loads of forms' either.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Rhodney

you'll have 40 questions and maximum of 5 mistakes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

All the forms and the eyesight report are needed only when you are sending in the applcation for the actual licence. You only need the letter they sent you to do the test, then you'll get the cert that you send off with all the other stuff for your licence.

Advertisement