Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No cap connection in Ennis

Options
  • 28-06-2007 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi,

Sorry as first post i have a delicate request, i've asked anywhere and no one helped me, just moved in Ennis town centre and looking for a reliable connection, any will do just i can't stand the cap, like anyone else i believe, is there something available?
    In alternative please let me know the best or the best service/price service available.
    Forgot to specify that there is no landline in the house right now.

Thanks a million in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

One choice, and, one choice only, Irish Broadband

jbkenn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Moved IoffL > Broadband

You can also get UTV DSL with the uncapped add on.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

cgarvey wrote:
    Moved IoffL > Broadband

You can also get UTV DSL with the uncapped add on.

The poster has no landline at the moment - are you intent on not having a landline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 rotronnie

It would be better to save money without having a landline since i have no use for it. Irish broadband then i will call them Monday (even if in their website it's stated there's only dsl available there so i should need landline anyway), thanks people, i really appreciated it.
    Cheers

Advertisement