Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaiety Theatre Info???

Options
  • 28-06-2007 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hey!

I was just wondering does anyone know if seats in the 'parterre' section in the Gaiety would be any good??? I was trying to book tickets for riverdance there and I was offered tickets in the second row of the parterre section. This means that it is two rows from the actual stage..

Just wondering would these be good seats or would it be too close to enjoy??

any help greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I do think the 2nd row is too close, the stage is raised so you'll spend the whole peformance looking up, your kneck will ache and you probably won't be able to see "the wood for the trees". If you want parterre seats, try centre of any row, from about 10 back.

Advertisement