Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 free sound design books

Options
  • 28-06-2007 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hello i have two free sound design books to give away the names are synthesis and sampling,and sound design and synthesis techniques i live in new ross wexford give me a shout if your interested

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

darno wrote:
    hello i have two free sound design books to give away the names are synthesis and sampling,and sound design and synthesis techniques i live in new ross wexford give me a shout if your interested

If you're willing to post to dublin I'll cover the cost and throw in a pint :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 darno

yeah il send them but could you pay the post the book cost me over 50 euro i might be gettin rid of one on kvraudio its a great site if you dont know,id rather post in ireland ,you shud check this site for a free book www.noisesculpture.com its a great book talk 2 u again

darno wrote:
    yeah il send them but could you pay the post the book cost me over 50 euro i might be gettin rid of one on kvraudio its a great site if you dont know,id rather post in ireland ,you shud check this site for a free book www.noisesculpture.com its a great book talk 2 u again

As I said, thats no problem. PM me with the details and cost of postage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

If it falls through, I'll add my name to the list - again will cover postage & pint :)

give me 20 euro for delivery because its a big book its well worth it i spent over 50 on it but im giving up music,heres a pro tip for synths just reverse engineer the patches you will learn a lot

• Advertisement

my name is darren cummins ballyanne new ross county wexford squibbs i have two books

Yeah, I think I'll drop out.

Okay I'll take them for the asking (20 for the lot) if you can just confirm that they are the books in the links I posted above. I'll PM you on confirmation. Thanks.

yes they are the books im talking about

• Advertisement

pm sent

my name and address is darren cummins ballyanne newross county wexford

maybe the cheque for now my mate has paypal but he is up in dublin now il see about paypal these are massive books well one is huge do you think 20 will cover the both of them maybe proably yes as its in ireland did you get that internet book i posted

I checked 5kg weight on an post - 9 something standard post, 13 something registered - they should be a LOT lighter than 5kg. I will mail you cheque. I will PM you name and adddress.
    Thanks.

Advertisement