Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Cm Dirt

Options
  • 28-06-2007 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

hi guys i just bought this game last week.i have installed it and the 1.1 patch but when i get past the cheaking cd crap i get a problem.when it starts to load up by showing the dirt logo and going into the games res and then the screen goes black for a few seconds and then goes back to windows again.

any ideas if this does make sence shoot me :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Yeah its copy protection same as Pro Evo had safedisc 23 or something there is a way to fix it but it involves backing up your game. So cant tell you what you need to get to run the game properly. But if you could play without the CD you would be fine :o

Pain the in the hole tbh but hey its copy protected so its ok, also only happens on certain Nforce boards.

kdjac

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

I get around 11fps at max settings with 4AA :/

and it looks horrible at playable settings...

Trackmania Nations ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

conzymaher wrote:
    I get around 11fps at max settings with 4AA :/

and it looks horrible at playable settings...

Trackmania Nations ftw!

xbox 360 version FTW :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭jonny72

Yeah that copy protection is turning out to be a pain for the legit owners of the game, there is a crack available that will solve the problem. Just do a search and you'll find it.

Advertisement