Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment (Archived)

1125126127128129131»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 bookemdanno

Very very well done

Wish I was in your shoes! What a good weekend you will be having:D

Many thanks for that and all the best for Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 721 ✭✭✭goodcopbadcop

Oh right, so I will know what to look out for then.

Wonder how long it takes to get all the calls out or if they have done so already, anyone have any ideas? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 47 stephen142

just saying thanks to given1, conor123 and lady_vi for answering my earlier questions.

thanks guys
    ~Stephen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

how about a joke to cheer people up
    The PSNI were asked :why did the chicken cross the road?

Their response: we dont know but give us 5 minutes with the chicken and we WILL tell you

anyone know the name of a good hotel in belfast that wont break the bank wher i can stay and where someone with a southern accent will be welcome and by southern i dont mean hi y'all

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Probably Jurys? Get the bus up to the Europa Bus Station and it's only a short walk down. A friend recently got a single room for £65/night but I don't know if you'd get that in this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

anyone know the name of a good hotel in belfast that wont break the bank wher i can stay and where someone with a southern accent will be welcome and by southern i dont mean hi y'all

the holiday inn up in the holylands(just of the lower ormeau road) or else the paradoor hotel on the upper ormeau road, thats if they still have the hotel part, its mainly a public bar! just some places that i can think of, theres plenty in the centre such as jurys, europa and the hilton but im sure they will be quite expensive!! have you tried ringing any?
    lolol liked the joke btw:)

cheers for that. no i rang no one but i did go on line and look at a few hotels the one that would be very handy for me is about £200 a night and that is way over my budget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Lampshade

theres always the travelodge which is just a street away from the europa...me and my wife stayed up there a few weeks ago, it was very reasonable and spotless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭pathway

You could try madisons hotel (botanic ave), days hotel (gt victoria st) or maybe malone lodge hotel (eglantine ave)... All good value mid range .

B&B's Tara lodge (cromwell rd), four seasons B&B (Lisburn rd), Malone guest house (malone rd).. unlicensed but prob friendlier,as comfortable cheaper, lower key and nicer breakfast?

Let us know how you get on, eh?:)

• Advertisement

thanks for all the advice:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Alright folks. As previously promised, I have split out the PSNI Recruitment thread into seperate stages in the hopes that it will be easier to find the information you need quickly. This thread is now closed. Go HERE if you're not sure which part of the process you are at, and you'll find a link to the appropriate stage.

Thanks to all forum users for making this forum the success that it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement