Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can someone with Paypal do me a favour

Options
  • 28-06-2007 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Well to cut a long story short i've been having so much trouble with 2checkout.com i've stopped using it on my site and moved to paypal,

But i need to test to make sure my orders are working,,
    can someone sign up and place an order for something on my site thats worth 1cent. and then afterwards i'll send it back,,, I just need to know it if works.. and i cant send money to myself!!

the site is www.pokertables.ie/store and you can see the test product costing 1cent
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

I've no experience with processing paypal requests but I really find it hard to believe they don't have a testing feature for this kinda thing ???

I've experience with other systems similar to realex and they provided such a service

I did it and everything seemed to go okay...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

They do have a testing area,,, But it doesnt work the same as a live one,

thanks Avalynn Tasty Chip, I got your payment and refunded it,,,But as i feared the payment registered,, But the item in the shopping cart didnt.. So back to the drawing board..

Advertisement