Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cd4 bc

Options
  • 28-06-2007 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

lost my cd 4 anyone know of anyway around this ?

working download or simular

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 karlrules

Em, the only ways i can think of is either borrow one of a friend or something which is the best choice or bring it back to the shop and pray they'll feel sorry for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'm fairly surely you can download the disc legally (or otherwise) from somewhere and it'll work fine. All you're really paying for when you buy the game is the key.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

If you talk to Eoin, he should have a full copy of TBC. Failing that, you could probably make use of torrents to get a working copy. As Jimeats said, its the cd-key/account that you are paying for and as you already have the software and just need another copy, it should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

You can Download the whole game directly from wow-europe.com

Or as others have mentioned its probably available from many dodgy places on the web,

It doesnt really count as piracy when the disc is useless without an account

Advertisement