Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiles & faluts with lights in the Crescent

• 28-06-2007 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Were tiles sealed before you moved into the Crescent?
    Ours were not and I didnt know they were to be until after red wine had stained our kitchen floor.
    also, the lights in our apartment keep tripping and bulbs blow after seconds -has anyone else experienced these problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Crescent

Our tiles were not sealed either, we tried a home attempt but to be honest it wasn't the best!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

my tiles weren't sealed in the crescent either, i don't think any of them are as many of the other residents have come to me asking about this.

Im wondering if we got everyone together could we get the builders to replace/clean/seal them?

I think you can get stuff in woodies to clean limestone tiles but not sure how well it works...

If you can get them clean then seal them again.

Advertisement