Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strip clubs in Galway

Options
  • 29-06-2007 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hedaing to Galway tomorrow night 30th June for 2 night for a stag weekend. Is there a strip club or something similiar in Galway that we can go to? Anyone know of any kiss o grams/ stripers etc? We'll be keeping it pretty quiet over all but would like to do one thing at least to the stag.
    Also what are the pubs clubs like for letting in large groups of lads?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

only one strip club and its on (near?) dominick st.. called paradiso cub i think

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lynchtp

There is one next to the Rosin Dubh but this is best avoided. Really expensive and ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Is there not one out Slathill way?

I know there used to be as they were always handing out flyers. Don't know if it's still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

The Salthill one is now the one on Dominic Street.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

only one I know is paridiso, never gone in.
    <_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As to pubs/clubs for stags
    Go to Kings Heads (ask anyone for directions) and then ask wimmin where they go clubbing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just go to Boo Radleys/Saints and Sinners

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Jesper wrote:
    Also what are the pubs clubs like for letting in large groups of lads?
    Stranos :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

sgthighway wrote:
    Stranos :D:D
    that doesnt answer his question :O

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

DRakE wrote:
    that doesnt answer his question :O

Actually I'm sure Stranos would love a large group of guys - the lads might not appreciate Stranos tho :D

If you're going clubbing just split into smaller groups to queue and go in, you can join up again once inside. If there is a large group and some people are a bit pissed then the whole group won't get in.
    Depends what age ye are, but CPs is for younger crowd, Halo late 20s early 30s, GPO is dance (young), Karma is a bit of everything, Cuba young downstairs and usually good music on top floor but more indie types and students there.
    Late bars like the Living Room are also good, you don't have to pay in but its like a club later on in the night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

NOT the Living Room. Its nothing but a bar that trys to be too much. Worthless place for a decent night out where the 'dancefloor' just becomes an extended bar queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

NOT the Living Room. Its nothing but a bar that trys to be too much. Worthless place for a decent night out where the 'dancefloor' just becomes an extended bar queue.

lol, i couldn't agree more :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

livin room gets mad busy alright. mad queu for bar, no seats. not my scene anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

no place really lets in large groups of lads. Id advise going in to where every u decide to go in small groups of 3 or what ever. Its just easier. I'd recomend Cp's or Karma for zeeeee ladies!

Oh.. God.

Don't go to the one in Dominic Street. It's 20€ to get in there, 20€ for a dance that only lasts .. not even a minute .. and you get surrounded by creepy old men and over-zealous "bouncers". There was a guy near the podium reaching into his pocket to get his keys (you can see them in his hand), yet the bouncer runs over and shoves the guy, pulling his hand out.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What I don't like about those clubs are the element of people they bring with them: hard men, used up girls, drugs, other dodgy businesses...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

You could try ringing up one of the pubs named in this thread and book a few tables. It's free to do so as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

teehee, i like how stranos keeps popping up in threads like these. we must keep it going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

I drunkenly went into the one on Dominic street a while back, 20 for a topless dance that last about 2 minutes, 40 for a fully nude dance that lasts only a small bit longer and I dont know about anything else. I think ya can pay a huge amount and get a couple of girls to dance for a group for a good while but not sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement