Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chuck Norris Jokes??

Options
  • 29-06-2007 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

maybe they've come and gone..i've only found this section of the forum..but they are hilarious..they should be stickied and people make up there own ones..its easy..heres my favorite though

chuck norris invented a time machine and went back in time to save JFK..he caught the three bullets in his teeth and JFK's head blew up in amazement!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

There you go, hours of fun...although you are a tad late on the uptake

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

Chuck Norris??

I hear that he wears Paul O' Connell Pyjamas

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Say NO to the Chuck Norris forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

ah good stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

heard one before from this lunatic that sat beside me on the bus one day coming back from town.

"When Chuck Norris falls into a lake he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norrissed"

Thought that was pretty good....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

chuck norris died 3 times, the grin reaper never had the courage to tell him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

sd123 wrote:
    chuck norris died 3 times, the grin reaper never had the courage to tell him

:D Like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭jonny72

Oh hahahha, yeah yeah.. and the one where chuck norris died but he wasnt dead cos hes chuck norris, cos haha he laughs in the face of death, and hes tough, it gets old after one joke. Just because you are 16 and play counterstrike doesn't mean u have to think you have to love chuck norris jokes, or watch knight rider, talk about the a-team or pretend to be interested in the transformers.. cos woaaah thaats sooo zany..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

jonny72 wrote:
    Oh hahahha, yeah yeah.. and the one where chuck norris died but he wasnt dead cos hes chuck norris, cos haha he laughs in the face of death, and hes tough, it gets old after one joke. Just because you are 16 and play counterstrike doesn't mean u have to think you have to love chuck norris jokes, or watch knight rider, talk about the a-team or pretend to be interested in the transformers.. cos woaaah thaats sooo zany..

being bitter and negative is a far better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 smilingatyou

The-Rigger wrote:
    being bitter and negative is a far better option.
    chuck norris can bite his own elbow

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

jonny72 wrote:

Chuck Norris would ban your ass for that. If I were you, I'd be gone when he gets here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Back OT...

Chuck Norris defines love as reluctance to kill. If you are alive, Chuck Norris loves you.

Before going to bed, the Boogieman checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Advertisement