Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5k 10k or other in dublin?

• 29-06-2007 6:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hello. i am a distance runner from orange county, california in the usa. i will be in dublin the first week of july. is there a race i can jump in on saturday the 7th or 8th of july. any distance is fine. also is there any groups of runners i can jump in with for a run through phoenix park.

you can email me directly at tenkrunner1@yahoo.com

cheers, dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭Peckham

A lot of running clubs are participating in the Spar Mile Challenge that day, so that's likely to take up the racing schedules that weekend. There is a half marathon in Achill on the Saturday morning, but that's too far from Dublin for you (4-5 hour drive).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

There is a 2 mile race in Raheny on tuesday 3rd July if you fancy running during the week. Its the Lord Mayor of Raheny 2 Mile series.

Details on www.rahenyshamrock.com

Advertisement