Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rescue dog needs home

Options
  • 29-06-2007 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭

i have a 6 year old collie(sheepdog type} who i saved from been put to sleep by fostering him and am looking for a home for him-he was real scared in the pound and is getting confident now-i really need to home this fella as i cant hold him much longer, i really dont want him put down-he loves playing with toys and is quite placid-he does basic things like sit and gives the paw-please pm me if you can save this friendly fella-thanks

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

You should post a message here too: http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

any one interested?

In fairness, you did a great deed in saving that dog, but its a lot to expect someone to take this dog at the drop of a hat. You only posted it up this morning! ;)

Have you posted up on the other petsireland forum? There is a lot of traffic there and many fosterers who may be able to take the dog off your hands in the interim before he finds a permanent home.

Alternatively, you could put up a poster in the local vets. That way you've a better chance of rehoming with a responsible owner.

Some photos may help too!

i know! just bumping the thread and am eager as my dogs are bullying him so i had to move him to a temporary place. im not letting him get put down as i'd be devastated-i posted on the other forum-thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Im afraid three dogs is my limit. Luckily my collie is settling in with the two dobies. Although the male dobie is getting a little jealous over the close and growing friendship the collie has with the female dobie. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

i wish i could keep him but my lab is bullying him and my rotty is backing her up-they see a weakness and are been bullys, and i never seen them aggressive before..:eek:

Jake is confident now and just needs a permanent home-pm me if your interested in this lovely fella. bump

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

A photograph would help perhaps...

Cowzerp, I gave you a couple of suggestions already - have you tried these???

Edit: http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=52347

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Yellow Snow

I may know someone who is interested. Can you post or pm me a pic so i can send it on to them??

• Advertisement
Advertisement