Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed with Macnas Parade

Options
  • 29-06-2007 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    As you may have heard, Macnas will be staging a street parade on Sunday 22nd July, during the Arts Festival.
    We need your help!!!

MacnasParade06-001.jpg

For the parade to succeed, we need 31 pushers, at the moment, as of Wednesday night, we have none!!!
    A pusher is pretty much what you'd think it is, someone who pushes a float / display / giant birthday cake etc……(well it is our 21st birthday this year)
    If you're aged 12-90 and interested in participating in one of Galways most popular cultural events as a pusher, you can contact Jean at 091 568896 or email / MSN Messenger me at tradpres@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

right people.. you have a chance to be apart of something big.. and i mean SOMETHING BIG.. i did this years ago.. but i wont be around this time.. and i'm really going to miss out on the craic (and believe me .. there is loads of craic)

so if you have nothing to do that day.. do join in.. you wont forget it for years to come...

believe me.. if i could, i would...

One swallow doesn't make a Spring. You can buy a crown, it doesn't make you King! beware the trinkets that we bring :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Quoting NMA? Good man!

Advertisement