Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Addicted to White Moros :(

• 29-06-2007 1:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

I have developed a serious addiction to coconut Moros since there inception. Was doing great off the beer and fast food for over a month, starting to lose weight and now i cant stop eating those coconut impregnated mouth-beasts....go down so good with a cup of coffee. Anyone else getting fat from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

If anyone asks tell them your not fat you're pregnant... With chocolate's baby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

well i think there alright, thank god i hated bountys when i was a kid probbley turned me off these new moros but im still eating the good ol moros at a fantastic rate - it does not help your habbit when you have a musgraves card

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

pclancy wrote:
    I have developed a serious addiction to coconut Moros since there inception. Was doing great off the beer and fast food for over a month, starting to lose weight and now i cant stop eating those coconut impregnated mouth-beasts....go down so good with a cup of coffee. Anyone else getting fat from them?
    they are the most amazingly beautifully delicious bars ever...... i cant stop eating them they are just soooo good! must buy a box before they dissappear on us

perfect stoner treat

I WANT ONE NOW :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

User45701 wrote:
    well i think there alright, thank god i hated bountys when i was a kid probbley turned me off these new moros but im still eating the good ol moros at a fantastic rate - it does not help your habbit when you have a musgraves card

Ah, musgraves card. That card MADE me eat a box of 48 cadbury's flakes in 2 weeks. It's evil I tells ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

i find the new moro a bit sickly actually.

galaxy caramel is my only man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

BRING BACK THE WISPA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I hate them actually and I'm a big Moro (maybe too big) fan..
    If anyone is looking for the most devine treat it's open a hot fresh Crossant (roll it out) and place galaxy caramel pieces into it and roll back up.
    Let the bar melt through Droooooool .

Now that's fatty heaven :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

There's coconut Moros now? I must investigate this further.
    The peanut butter kitkat chunky bars are my current addiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Papergirl 1

They remind me of Malibu. Moro's yummmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Coconut moro's, eh. Never heard of them, but they are going on the auld shopping list of thing's to try. I love coconut in bars. The bounty was my favourite bar for a long time.

mmmmm bounty..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Bring back starbars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

dont like the coconut ones but am ridiculously addicted to the peanut ones have a lovely spot on my chin from them! cant go into the shop without buying one grrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I had one there not so long ago, and holy crap it was goooood! Nyom nyom nyom!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dun laoire wrote:
    BRING BACK THE WISPA
    This is true.

Moving this to the correct place...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Thaedydal wrote:
    Bring back starbars

They became Peanut Moros!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_%28chocolate_bar%29

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Dun laoire wrote:
    BRING BACK THE WISPA
    Yes!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

White lines = White moros, addictive as fúck.
    They are bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

wispa gold was great, gonna email cadburys now actually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i heard they might be keeping the new moro as its so popular

• Advertisement

I hope they do until I try one. I was in a shop today and all they had was the peanut Moro (formally Starbar). They're not that nice though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Put em in the fridge for an hour before eating them :)

That was probably what was wrong. The thing was very soft and mushy, but i ate it on the way home. Next time maybe I'll give it an hour in the fridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

I went through a whole day today without one. Im not gonna have one tomorrow or saturday either.

Then, on sunday, Im going to eat two with a cup of coffee.

Then, Im gunna laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

I never realised how much I like moro's ?!

I'm not reading any of these threads before my lunch anymore. Its a recipe for disaster.

I must go now and buy bouth a peanut and a coconut moro......and sure I'll buy an original one too....just so it doesnt feel left out.

Advertisement