Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How Long.......?

• 29-06-2007 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey pps just a quick one for you all... itd a bit delicate etc so bear with me! I'm lets just say not very experienced with the ladies and we have a weekend away planned this weekend and sex is on the agenda we have talked about it so thats all fine but what I was wondering is how long does the average guy last...? I'm not looking for medical facts and everybody is different I know but id still like to know what the story is if you know what I mean.

Cheeers pps

Average Joe.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Don't sweat it. It varies from person to person and from encounter to encounter. So long as you include enough foreplay how long you last won't be the issue you may think it is. Don't be so caught up so much on the penetration bit and you'll both be fine. Anyway with practice you'll get better at satisfying both you and your GF.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Don't be worrying about how long it lasts just enjoy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

ntlbell wrote:
    Don't be worrying about how long it lasts just enjoy it.
    QFT

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Just keep things fun, keep her smiling, enjoy everything you do together, not just the sex. Time is not everything. And if you feel she wants more when youre done, wait ten mins and repeat. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Don' worry about how long you're going to last, to make it a little easier for both of you make sure to have lots of foreplay, and above all enjoy yourself.

Remember man, if it ain't fun, it ain't worht doin'! An I'#m not talkin about house pets either :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

7*1=7
    7*2=14
    7*3=21
    7*4=28
    7*5=35
    7*6=42
    7*7=49
    7*8=56
    7*9=63
    7*10=70

Rinse, repeat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭onemanband

If your worried about lasting then I suggest you use a Durex Performa condom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

onemanband wrote:
    If your worried about lasting then I suggest you use a Durex Performa condom.
    I've posted about these abominations before, and I'll do it again.

They have some kind of anesthetic is them, supposed to make the feeling a bit less.

Well, I tried one one night, never again. Stuck it on, going at it, when I thought, 'Hello, I can't feel a damn thing here', sure enough, I looked down, and I was on a bleedin' flop ffs. Never happened before, I wasn't after being drinking either, so it was definitey the condom that caused it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aishling

OMG they are awful condoms. My other half has used them and said that they just numb your penis - not really a recipie for a fun night! Anyway if you are worrying about coming too soon don't. Any woman worth caring about would be flattered that you were so aroused that you couldn't wait.

Good luck.
    xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

My 2cents on this is that if you dont last long enough dont worry about it, make her climax either with your mouth or you fingers. Look into ways of making it good for her. I only know that my other half really apreciates it. Dont be selfish about it. You are not the first and you will not be last.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Georgez

You really shouldn't worry about how long it lasts. The key is just to relax and enjoy yourself. Don't do anything that makes you uncomfotable and don't force yourself into anything sooner than you might want to because you feel that's what you 'should' be doing. Honestly, I doubt coming too soon will be an issue for you, and even if it is, it probably won't be after you've done it a few times.

And I'd like to second the poster on those durex condoms. I only used one once when it came free with a regular pack. I was going for ages and was no closer to the finish line than when I started and eventually we had to stop because my girlfriend had a burning sensation down below. I don't know if they work for some people, but they could leave you with a very warped sense of sex if you use them on your first time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'heh... i remember being in your shoes. I lasted about 8 seconds. Took a break for 1/2 hour.... then went at it again, and lasted probably 1/2 hour. i think that made her happy... but i can't be sure. although she is still with me so she probably is content enough with me... and i still emphasise to her that I haven't a clue what i'm doing :D'

Advertisement