Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Circle Pits

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Ha i agree, dont worry you wont be seeing any of that at D.O.D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Fad wrote:
    HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?

Was in the one last year, moved a lot faster but wasn't as big. Circle pits are a fast bit of fun.

As for hardcore dancing, allow me to quote myself from the Pet Peeves thread;

"Oh and "hardcore" dancing. I was going to rant about this **** a while ago, but I let it slid. I went to the Dimmu + Devildriver concert here in NY a few months ago and the pit was a mess. Punches, round-house kicks, spinning back-fists. Who are you trying to impress you worthless piece of sh1t? Thankfully it's seems to be quickly stamped out back home. I saw one guy with a bust nose and another that couldn't see Dimmu through his black eye, how "hardcore"... "

Idiots.

Also, hair-windmilling > than arm-windmilling (I mean wtf?). Although, also from the pet peeves, if you have dreadlocks, no windmilling for you please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Although, also from the pet peeves, if you have dreadlocks, no windmilling for you please.

Thats cause dreadlocks hurt like hell - damn beads :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Anything like this gets me so ****ing pissed off!

These guys are a bunch of ****ing retards!!

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=T7dnWB1BiRA

****in hel that is the most ridiculous crap Ive ever seen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

i would like to clarify that i dont mind circle pits just when theres people going too far :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Looks absolutely amazing. I'd love to be in a pit like that!

Advertisement