Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is the original Xbox still for sale anywhere

• 29-06-2007 3:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭

I need to grab a couple to make into mediacentres but there are none in any shops near me. Anybody know if they're available anywhere anymore?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Some stores (like Game and Gamestop) seem to sell pre-owned units. Not sure about new ones though. You could always try Ebay or Adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I think Game sell new ones for about 80 quid or so. I'm pretty sure they're new.
    And Gamecubes are about 40!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

funny u should ask about this, I have one with no joypads knocking about if you want it?

no use to me or anyone else ive tried to give it too!

PM me if you want it and we'll arrange for you to collect or mail or whateva!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Gamestop and Tesco in ClareHall still have some Xbox 1s. I think the Tesco ones are brand new.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

theres a few in the tralee tesco aswell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

They are selling for 50 euro in Game(Liffy Vally branch) pre-owned with a controller pad.
    They also make some what decent cheap Linux boxes on an unrelated note.

*Edit: didnt read that the op had this in mind:/*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tesco artane have some, I know because I work there :D you'll have to ask someone as they're in the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

I saw some pre-owned in GameStop Henry St the other day, but they were about €100.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭ongarite

A few units appear on adverts.ie every week or two for around €50.

I've bought a few as media centers for friends of mine. Fantastic bit of kit when modded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

Pretty sure I seen them for sale in dublin city centre, either gamestop or game, cant remember which one. Thought it said €55 new, but dont hold me to that... Just ring around...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

ShaneU wrote:
    Tesco artane have some, I know because I work there :D you'll have to ask someone as they're in the back.

How much? Crystal or black?

Advertisement