Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Crash repair places in dublin

Options
  • 29-06-2007 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Any idea of any cheap crash repair places around dublin? Bit of panel beating etc. it's not alot of damage but the quote i got was pretty crazy.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Keating Crash repairs,
    Xaviar Avenue,
    North Strand Road, near fairview,
    01-8550504

i use them a lot and the work is perfect.,:)

also, some people will recommend carcraft in ballybough but i wouldnt rate them highly to be honest.,.,

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Randomswinger

Geddes & Trunk off south circular road

Frank Trunk is the man to talk to. They do a lot high end stuff for the mail dealers

Edit: be careful what you say, Randomswinger!

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Victor Meldrew

Dennings, by the M50 / N81 roundabout outbound before the roundabout 01 4909830. courtesy cars, open 7.45am to 6pm, painless insurance swap over etc.. even managed pearl paint properly..

Advertisement