Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games you're proudest of finishing

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Far cry, trying to shoot those chairs under the big doors was quite difficult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Monkeyball 2 - some of the levels in this seemed impossible but with dogged determination I beat it. Never managed to beat the first game though. Easily the difficult games I've really pushed hard at - I normally don't have the patience but Monkeyball kept me coming back.

San Andreas - the game was just massive and really difficult in parts, I really liked some of the missions towards the end of the game too which makes it memorable

FFVII - not difficult to complete, but I completed absolutely everything including the weapons, and this was back in the days before the internet and faqs, looking back I don't know how I managed to find everything

Syndicate Wars - now this was difficult. Took a lot of attempts on later missions.

Starcraft + Brood Wars - I think it's the only RTS that's held my attention in single player long enough for me to complete it, which took some effort.

Thinking about it, most of the games I've completed were pretty easy - MGS, Final Fantasies, various RPGs, SotC - all great experiences but nothing to be particularly 'proud' of.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Wolfenstein3D cos it was my 1st true FPS.

Advertisement