Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

sporty car >€10K~Suggestions wanted

Options
  • 29-06-2007 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

I am considering changing my daily driver from a classic (72 scimitar) to a more modern car -post 95. I'm looking for something unusual and stylish under €10K and 2 litre or under. My pick at the moment is a 97 fiat coupe 20v Turbo.Other cars I've considered have been smart roadster coupe,BMW Z3 coupe (both too dear) kit cars in general (can't get anything but limited mileage insurance). I don't like modified jap cars either.
    I read of the delfino project recently and that seems perfect except they're new and hence out of my price range. They plan on building a car using their own sports car body and subaru imprezza running gear. Anyone know of any similar cars from the past decade?

Comments

Advertisement