Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish National Party?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

jjbrien wrote:
    I wonder are the Shinners looking at this and thinking hmmm we should adpot these policys. The Irish National Party are as far as i know an arm of the BNP. There are complete joke and nobody shouls take them seriously.
    I'm not sure the BNP and Sinn fein are the best of friends :rolleyes:

The BNP are a joke, but they are a joke that are starting to get taken seriously, they have a few seats on town councils and their candidates pick up a lot of votes in general elections.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

The BNP are a joke, but they are a joke that are starting to get taken seriously, they have a few seats on town councils and their candidates pick up a lot of votes in general elections.
    Did i actually say that SF were friends with the BNP? No I did not please read my post properly before making stupied posts about what I said.

But i do agree the BNP are also a compete joke. Extreeme partys such as the BNP and INP should never be taken seriouly.

They may not be friends, but they do have a lot in common..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

I for one am shocked that the Irish National Party appear to be a bunch of morons.

but are you surprised?

jjbrien wrote:
    Did i actually say that SF were friends with the BNP? No I did not please read my post properly before making stupied posts about what I said.

But i do agree the BNP are also a compete joke. Extreeme partys such as the BNP and INP should never be taken seriouly.

sorry, didn't mean to imply you did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

yes, the name really does say it all:

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native Irish people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the Irish people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the 'positive discrimination' schemes that have made white Irish second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of 'asylum seekers', all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

Our stance will adopt a very simple points system for all existing and future immigrants. Legislation will be introduced that will have employers seek new employees from the live register. Only if a position cannot be filled due to a lack of experience will then a employer be able to seek recruitment from the points system.

We will introduce our Border controls. We feel that since the relaxation of border controls Immigration, Asylum seekers and crime have all increased.

Right's to work in Ireland will be withdrawn. Only applications to join the Irish immigration Points system will be considered for future employment. Existing immigrants will be given notice to apply for this.

No immigrant will be allowed to vote in any Irish election. This includes all European elections, local elections and General Elections.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hurin as a matter of interest how old are you? (just wondering if I've been able to vote here for longer than you).

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

H&#250 wrote: »
    yes, the name really does say it all:

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native Irish people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the Irish

This is basically a copy of the anti-Irish BNP website with the word "Irish" instead of "British".

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm
    IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH! On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. ....

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Wicknight wrote:
    Wow, they don't like Boards.ie very much
    And Oscar Bravo his best mate is equally the same. He attacks you in other threads outside of politics, but inside he pretends to be a champion of honour!
    Heh. Wonder what I did to put a feather up his ass? Probably called him a muppet on Feedback, poor sensitive soul.

the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

Thanks, for €100K and I'll move back to England in a month :D
    Our stance will adopt a very simple points system for all existing and future immigrants. Legislation will be introduced that will have employers seek new employees from the live register. Only if a position cannot be filled due to a lack of experience will then a employer be able to seek recruitment from the points system.

that should scare those on the active register who are too lazy to work:D
    We will introduce our Border controls. We feel that since the relaxation of border controls Immigration, Asylum seekers and crime have all increased.

you feel, but I doubt very much you have any figures to actually back this up. You would be better off tackling the issue of the white Irish drug dealers if you really want to tackle crime.

Oh, when you send all those immigrants packing, you can send the Celtic Tiger on it's way as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Thanks, for €100K and I'll move back to England in a month :D

that should scare those on the active register who are too lazy to work:D

you feel, but I doubt very much you have any figures to actually back this up. You would be better off tackling the issue of the white Irish drug dealers if you really want to tackle crime.

Oh, when you send all those immigrants packing, you can send the Celtic Tiger on it's way as well.
    It is not worth taking the post by Hurin seriously since it is just a verbatim copy of the British National Party site with "British" changed to "Irish".

SkepticOne wrote:
    It is not worth taking the post by Hurin seriously since it is just a verbatim copy of the British National Party site with "British" changed to "Irish".

I wasn't.

I'd only move back or €200k:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

I wasn't.

I'd only move back or €200k:D
    Christ, I'll leave the country for €200K if it was going, and I'm Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Erin Go Brath

Haven't read or seen anything in the papers about this INP. Their website is laughable. They plan to give the immigrants who've kept the Celtic tiger going, generous assistance to bugger off back to their homelands. Wonderful policy. :rolleyes: If they do actually exist, what moron would want to be associated with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Well they have started deleting my posts

And all I was doing was pointing out that their statistics are totally wrong

Go figure :D

Wicknight wrote:

Freedom of speech :rolleyes: not!

Wicknight wrote:

lies, damn lies and staistics :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

LOL ... I posted the same statistics showing that Polish immigration has had no effect on Irish unemployment rates again and was banned from the forum :D

What a shower of idiots :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I take offence at the idea that all us mods are soft liberal lefties. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

The Saint wrote:
    Christ, I'll leave the country for €200K if it was going, and I'm Irish.

You could go for a very long holiday at least.

I've joined the forum myself. What a joke of a party :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

I wonder how many votes they would get in the next election. They remind me of the Christian Solidarity party they got something like 17 votes in my constitucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ah noelxs and his band of merry muppets.

Otherwise known as irrelevant wackjobs.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement