Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 29-06-2007 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hi

I got a new pup 2 months ago he has had all his shots but I never got the papers to say he got them now I want to put him in a kennel in a few week when I go away and the kennel say’s that I need the papers has anyone got and ideas what I could do?

I’m going to go to my local vet tomorrow to see if she can help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

You should have been given a vaccination cert when he got his first set of shots. The vet is meant to stamp and sign the cert every time the dog gets a shot. For each shot, they should also put a sticker on the cert. It has the batch number etc on it. I don't know if you can replace them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Get the number of the vet who gave him the shots and get him or her to send you on the papers. Shouldn't be any problem. Not very efficient of the breeder not to have them for you, mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bex654321

it's really easy i had the same problem with one of my horses just get in contact with the vet that did the vaccinations and they will have it on record that they gave the dog their shots they can photocopy them and re-stamp they all. simple as that just ring your vet and they should do all the work good luck!!!

Advertisement