Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BA in Psychology

Options
  • 29-06-2007 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi ,

Has anyone here done the BA in psychology at UCD ??? And how lone were the class’s ??? . how many days did you have to go to university ??? . What is the course like ??? . What are that mathematics like in it ??? And would you recommend it ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Shane80 wrote:
    Hi ,

Has anyone here done the BA in psychology at UCD ??? And how lone were the class’s ??? . how many days did you have to go to university ??? . What is the course like ??? . What are that mathematics like in it ??? And would you recommend it ???

I did a few modules last semester and know plenty of people in denominated. Hours and days would depend on what electives you do, but you'd expect to be in 4 days a week and no more than about 20 hours a week as a guideline.

As for what the course is like... it has good parts, great parts and awful parts. But if it's what you want to do, then just do it :) Everyone I know doing it likes it, and it has one of the better faculties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Shane80

jimi_t wrote:
    I did a few modules last semester and know plenty of people in denominated. Hours and days would depend on what electives you do, but you'd expect to be in 4 days a week and no more than about 20 hours a week as a guideline.

As for what the course is like... it has good parts, great parts and awful parts. But if it's what you want to do, then just do it :) Everyone I know doing it likes it, and it has one of the better faculties.

thanks that was really help full :D

Advertisement