Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not an Issue as such

Options
  • 29-06-2007 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

I got a 160 euro shaver its a bruan for christmas and since i got it it wont charge of work off of the mains it was bought in argos but the receipt has been lost, is there anyway of getting it fixed under the gareetee?The only prove i have that it was bought in Argos is i have the Argos Sticker with the cat number the product on the box.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Is there a guarantee card in the box? Sometimes the manufacturer will accept that.

You could always pop into Argos but if you can't provide a reciept .. did you pay with a credit or debit card by chance? You can use your statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Some retailers have a record of your credit card purchases.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

the slip of paper attached to the box that you may have has a number on it that argos can trace back to your receipt. i brought a hoover back last week with that tag and no receipt and they changed it on the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have seen argos taking credit card details instead of a receipt before, argos have the best returns policy I have ever dealt with. My main reason for shopping there is their returns policy.

Advertisement