Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 broadband return

Options
  • 29-06-2007 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering how sound three are about bringing back the data modem if you don't have coverage.

My Dad's house has coverage and I'm thinking of getting it for him for his birthday which is tomorrow but I want to know if it doesn't work, can I just bring it back?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

as long as u return it within the 14 day trail period u'll be ok...otherwise i don't know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Cool that's all I wanted to know. I didn't see that there was 14 day trial on the website.

Do I get all my money back (mostly I'm worried about the modem cost)?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

this is what u need....as its a contract...proof of address (a bill with yr name on it), photo id, €50 deposit and €129 to buy the modem.

if within the 14 day trail period u don't want it, bring it back to the shop and u'll get a full refund.

i have it myself and its not bad, €20 a month with a 10gb cap is a no brainer deal as for as im concerned.

*just keep in mind the signal strength goes up & down like a yo yo, having said that its way better than dial up

Advertisement