Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MacDonald's or Burger King

• 29-06-2007 8:05pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Which do you prefer MacDonald's or Burger King and why...?For me Burger King wins hands down,the burgers taste much better (flame grilled for better taste etc) and there chips are more like real chips.Burger King will also give out a lot more salt and red sauce with out having to ask,its small things like this that stick in ones mind.

Discuss...

Yes I am Board.

What do you prefer 85 votes

Burger King
    0% 0 votes
    MacDonald's
    63% 54 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    25% 22 votes
    I wouldn't stuff my veins with that ****
    10% 9 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Bacon double cheeseburger meal after a skin full of beer, sweet jebus how I love you!!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

chips are as bad in either. whoppers are nice burgers, but a big mac is nice on occasion. they are quite different really, a whopper with salad seems almost healthy compared to a mashed up big mac.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Burgerking. I prefer their burgers. It's that simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Burger King, better burgers

Also I feel absoloutly awful after eating mcdonalds. Not that I feel healthy after Burger King but it's a hell of a difference

McDonalds desserts do tend to be better though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Both infected Pigs rectum !

But if i had to choose, Buuuuuuuuuuga King!

On the other hand if we had Wendys here, it would kill em both hands down

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Burger King most of the time, though I am growing disturbingly fond of McBreakfasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Both make me feel sick, Burger King make me feel less sick...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

Dont really like either but probably McDonalds. I'm not mad on Burger thats why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭irishpartyboy

Fresh BigMac is a tasty burger, there's no doubt. Double-Whopper is death by beef, also good. If I had to go for one, BK shades it.

I'm hungry
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

Wouldnt eat either unless I was strapped for cash, and in that case, Mickey D's wins hands down - Four burgers and a Milkshake for a fiver, that'll fill you up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Mickey's is nicer. Ask for something that's not on the shelf - that way you know you get a fresh burger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

biko wrote:
    Mickey's is nicer. Ask for something that's not on the shelf - that way you know you get a fresh burger.

and by fresh, you mean heated up on the spot, instead of heated up recently ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

Calling it 'Mickey-Ds' is really annoying.

Do you refer to McNamaras as 'Mickey-Ns'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

burgerking - Bacon double cheeseburger meal + onionrings and coke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

its all crap but at a push i would say burger king, chips are actually chips not starch like mc donalds, and the food generally tastes better, albeit its fast food at its worst so not any good good for you.
    that is MY opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Hungry Jacks ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bytesize

Calling it 'Mickey-Ds' is really annoying.

Do you refer to McNamaras as 'Mickey-Ns'?

Mickey D's

"Trademarked by McDonalds back in 82. It was a time when HipHop, Breakdancing, and Rap was making it's debut on a national level."

is McNamaras Trademarked as 'Mickey-Ns'?:confused:

whats that???? NO!!! then STFU 'A' hole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

bytesize wrote:
    Mickey D's

"Trademarked by McDonalds back in 82. It was a time when HipHop, Breakdancing, and Rap was making it's debut on a national level."

is McNamaras Trademarked as 'Mickey-Ns'?:confused:

whats that???? NO!!! then STFU 'A' hole

Excellent, the only thing worth reading in a thread about fast food, fair fecks! :D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Burger King much nicer than McD's IMO.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

If I was forced to eat one, Burger King is slightly better. I prefer my local chipper over both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

You cant beat your local chipper.... i agree...
    for me mcdonalds over burger king..burger king food just doesnt seem hot enough. always get the luke warm feel from it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 9th

Burger King hands down. Oh and there is no "a" in mcdonalds.

Burger King all the way. But the best chips; Lennox's on the Bandon Road in Cork City. Out of this world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I prefer burger king chips and burgers but I love the sweet and sour sauce from McDonalds. Sometimes I get a few sauces and bring them to burger king.. now that's yummy! I don't eat them very often though, it's a big treat..... and now I want some and will be getting BK for lunch. I think it being a Monday makes me deserve a treat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

Definetley Burger King although kids meals r crappy so I usually end up in mcD's

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Rhyme wrote:
    Both make me feel sick, Burger King make me feel less sick...

+1

But I voted for the Jag.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

If I had to choose between the 2, I would go for Burger King as their burgers are way better than McDonalds.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Wouldn't eat in either so I guess I can't choose. Death unto bad food!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Maccy D's FTW!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

BK,much nicer and more filling.

Advertisement