Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MacDonald's or Burger King

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

Raphael wrote:
    Burger King most of the time, though I am growing disturbingly fond of McBreakfasts.
    If you only knew what was in those McBreakfasts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Get thee behind me, Devils.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I generally try to avoid both places tbh.. but at a push Burger King definately do nicer burgers.. but Maccers all the way for chips..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

McDonalds....just because...I don't know. But their marketing obviously works!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

HavoK wrote:
    McDonalds....just because...I don't know. But their marketing obviously works!

You're lovin' it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

This thread has been done so many times.

"Well if you don't like it..."

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭rusalka

It must be about 10 years since I was in McDonalds. The horror has never left me. I'd say it's about 7 years since I was in Burger King, therefore I must (obviously!:rolleyes:) prefer it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

rusalka wrote:
    It must be about 10 years since I was in McDonalds. The horror has never left me. I'd say it's about 7 years since I was in Burger King, therefore I must (obviously!:rolleyes:) prefer it.....

Good story to tell? Share it...go on....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,997 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Generally I would prefer to eat in Burger King's as the chips are better and the Big King is fairly tastey, plus I find BK staff tend to be more polite. In fairness though the BigMac can be tastey on occasion.

In fairness though I would have Guilio's? on Capel Street over either any day. A while back however I did have the most delicous quarter pounder from a take-away in Inchicore. I think it was called Toni's or something. It was beside Scoop's newsagent.

Advertisement