Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any places on Games on Wednesday Nights

Options
  • 29-06-2007 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi there was looking get a game on Wednesdays.

Played a bit not bad.

Cheers,

Mikie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭GreenHorn

Don't mean to hijack but I may be interested in a game on Wed night ir maybe Monday as well - indoor please! :) South West dublin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

What standard have you guys played at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭GreenHorn

Played in school and haven't played since. So eight years since I played in any meaningful way... Would like to play the odd game now and get back into it in a non-serious way - can't believe I haven't played since school - I had some skillllllllz... ;)

I know there's a team in Lucan (near me) and others as well but was wondering if people gather anywhere near for kinda pick-up games etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Cool. Well there may be some games down in Diamond Park on Gardiner Street. A quick search of this forum will tell you where it is. It's an outdoor court and you get all sorts down there.

Advertisement