Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The pomposity of the Greens

Options
  • 30-06-2007 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭

Two seats makes them the second party (*ahem* couple) in Government. No menage a trois for the Greens!:D

I wonder is Mary going to be contrary or will Bertie tell them where to sit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Múinteoir

Not wanting to sit next to the PDs all year round? If that's pomposity, I want some more of it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

I don't see how it matters, so they don't see eye to eye on all policies. There is no need to make it personal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

I think the Minister for Jam will know where the others might sit and still try and be useful if not loyal to the ailing support.

Time will prove-worse than ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Yet again, and example of the petty rubbish that politicians seem to be more interested in than actually making decisions and running the country......

I can't believe that we pay these petty idiots 90,000 or so a year....and THEN keep paying them "pensions" afterwards.....

Advertisement