Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terms of Service

Options
  • 30-06-2007 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a copy of Digiweb's TOS?

A friend of mine signed up to a 1 year contract but the connection isn't very good. They lose signal at least once a week. The engineers have been out and they think it's because of building work going on in the area (The cranes block the signal when they move).

Because of this they want to change provider and cancel digiweb but don't want to pay any cancelation charge if they can avoid it, so i want to see is there anything in the TOS about lack of connection being a reason to cancel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

matrim wrote:
    Does anyone have a copy of Digiweb's TOS?

A friend of mine signed up to a 1 year contract but the connection isn't very good. They lose signal at least once a week. The engineers have been out and they think it's because of building work going on in the area (The cranes block the signal when they move).

Because of this they want to change provider and cancel digiweb but don't want to pay any cancelation charge if they can avoid it, so i want to see is there anything in the TOS about lack of connection being a reason to cancel.
    The cranes only move once a week then.:D

They're on the website.
    http://www.digiweb.ie/broadband_metro_terms.asp?i=80&i2=81&i6=96&zzz=hm For Metro

http://www.digiweb.ie/broadband_metro_terms.asp?i=80&i2=81&i6=96&zzz=hm For normal wireless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Thanks, I had checked the website but missed that link.

What I meant by at least once a week, is that for a whole night the connection will be gone, then the next night it might be back. It probably goes up and down during the day but there is nobody there using it at the time.

Advertisement