Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wright-Phillips what do u think?

Options
  • 30-06-2007 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

I see today we are linked to SWP and Diarra of chelsea.Im not sure what to make of these rumours.Does'nt he play the same side as lennon would this signing make no sense or on the other hand could these two switch sides during a game and terrorise and confuse defences,what do people think on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I think he's a better player than Lennon for a start.

Nothing to stop either of them adapting their game to play left side, though we are obsessed with this idea of a left winger while in reality we would be crucified with two genuine wide men on the pitch and our CM as it currently stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I'd be very happy with SWP.
    We're still a long way off the top 4 with our central midfield though.
    This should be the main area of concern/attention for the remainer of the transfer window.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

Wouldn't say no

Advertisement