Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBox steering wheels work on a PC?

• 30-06-2007 3:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

Hi I posted this in Comp & Tech but got few replies, was suggested to bring it over here as you guys playin Forza and the like would know better;

I've had a mad cravin to get one of those steering wheels for my PC the last couple of days but after some trips into town/dundrum none of the shops I could see stocked steering wheels for PC, only Xbox360's and PS3's.

Now I see the PS3's say they're USB and I think the 360's are USB too - will they work on my PC??

I would like to hit a shop up and get one asap before I lose the craving so I dont really want to order one off the net - anyone know if these will work or a shop around dublin that definetly has a force feedback wheel in stock?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Well the xbox 360 steering wheel is wireless to the 360 so i dont see how it would work with a pc but i think that you can get a usb receiver for the pc that will allow you to use the wireless joypads so it might work along with that.

Advertisement