Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 website problems...

• 30-06-2007 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭

I switched over to O2 over a week ago and am still unable to register on the website. :mad: Can't web text and have no idea how many minutes I've used up or anything!

I've emailed support twice and no response. I phoned O2 twice and had to wait ages to get through to someone only to be told sometimes it takes a while for the changeover to register (??) and I should get a code from them in a day or two. That was 5 days ago.

Went into an O2 shop this morning to be told by 2 very unhelpful young wans that the website is having problems..... I know they were doing work on it but that was ages ago...

So anyone else having problems or are these teething problems normal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Try ringing O2 data support on 1850 601740 and asking them to check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

did you port in on billpay and keep your old number?if you did it online your order just needs to be changed to complete rather than pending,its an annoying little glitch that happens with ports, easily fixed though just ring 1909,basically its not recognising the 087 or 085 prefix if that is what you did

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭sudzs

Yes, on billpay and kept old number but didn't do it online.

Went into another O2 shop this afternoon and more helpful staff checked it out, rang support, and according to them it is a website problem and to wait a few days... :(

But if everyone else can use the website...???? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

logging into o2 website for free texts etc has been up and down a lot this last few weeks. seems everytime i want to send a text abroad (free instead of 25c) site is not working!!! Just my luck. so i have spend lots this week on international texts! o2 are so expensive on PAYG. i cant use my meteor phone for texting finland as there is no agreement between meteor and the network im trying to send to!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

To find out remaining minutes/texts on billphone try *111#. I'm surprised that it's taking so long OP, o2 are usually on the ball with stuff like that, their customer care is usually spot on.

• Advertisement

tallus wrote:
    To find out remaining minutes/texts on billphone try *111#. I'm surprised that it's taking so long OP, o2 are usually on the ball with stuff like that, their customer care is usually spot on.

Tried *111# but just get "result unknown" :(

And I had a pay as you go with O2 years ago and suport was always great. but this time I'm getting really frustrated with them. Might go back to Vodafone!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 serenity77

okay, so sometimes when you move networks you are not removed properly from the old one and added to the new one, esp for prepay. fone o2 and tell them whats happening with the *111# thing and they will get their tech team to set you up properly. that might also be why you are having probs with the website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

*111# doesnt work until you get your first bill usually,you could move back to vodafone but you're in contract if you're billpay so you might wanna find out how much your cancel fee is before you go porting your number back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

www.o2online.ie seems to be working fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

O2 are doing a website "satisfaction" survey right now.

Go let them know how crap it is, I did.

• Advertisement

tom dunne wrote:
    O2 are doing a website "satisfaction" survey right now.

Go let them know how crap it is, I did.

Where? Where?!

Advertisement