Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6233 keypad problem

• 30-06-2007 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Help needed !
    The keypad of my nokia is not working, When i turn phone on and it asks me for my pin when i try to input it nothing happens as im pressing the buttons
    The keypad does not seem to be displaced and the nokia support line not open on wkds :(
    If anyone can offer me some help that's be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

ok you could try removing the battery and re start.....but it sounds like it will most likely have to be sent to a Nokia repair center...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

If that doesn't work try bringing it back to the shop you got it from :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 aria-bella

ciaranfo wrote:
    If that doesn't work try bringing it back to the shop you got it from :)

Yes .. I did think of that myself .. however it was'nt viable for me to get to the store in time today as i was working hence the post .. but thanks

Advertisement