Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off to see the wizard...

Options
  • 30-06-2007 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭

Well, you lot said I'd never do it but just today I booked my flights to Oz and I'm leaving in September :cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Yeah yeah, we'll believe it when they let you on the plane. Which they probably won't because you'll have most likely gone out on the razzle with us lot the night before :D

Edited 'cause I can't spell, apparently...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

I'll never believe it....nevar!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Finally!

As Fysh said, don't let Adam and all the crew take you out drinking the night before!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

There'll have to be some drinking anyway :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

What's the bet this is what convinced John to actually go to Oz instead of just talking about it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i think we need to have a few practise sessions prior to the ultimate session in september then

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I agree with Tree :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I for one will be travelling to the airport to make sure he gets on the plane. And to have a few pints, obviously...

Advertisement