Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swat 4

Options
  • 30-06-2007 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone still playing this? Found the disc other night and been playing it all week.

need more bullet catches for online coop :)

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ibjiba

I used to play if but prefer not to get hooked again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Yup i have it but havent played it in sooo long online. I might give it a go at somestage but it was one good multiplayer game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

KdjaCL wrote:
    Anyone still playing this? Found the disc other night and been playing it all week.

need more bullet catches for online coop :)

kdjac

Just got around to beating the add on last week, it's been on the shelf for a while:D.

Tear gas, tasers, pepper spray and stingers for the win.:)

Would be interested in a bit of online coop, might even be able to rope in my housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

uberpixie wrote:
    Tear gas, tasers, pepper spray and stingers for the win.:)

Hell yeah FTW! :D
    I would always use non lethal weapons online so i could get the most points. Usually the beanbag shotgun or peppergun with a revolver and i was sorted :) . I may be interested in playing this again at somestage so give us a PM if your thinking of getting some games going online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

PLaying 1.0 as 1.1 crashes with aicommon errors, cba fixing it.

Anyone know any decent weapon mods for it or coop map packs?

kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement