Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Gta Iv Screenshots & Artwork & Covers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭StewieGriffin07

UNREAL! . Ithought it would have lost its "GTA Look" as I call it...But it hasnt.
    Will the graphics be the same on the PC as the PS3 and other consoles??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

UNREAL! . Ithought it would have lost its "GTA Look" as I call it...But it hasnt.
    Will the graphics be the same on the PC as the PS3 and other consoles??
    It's only confirmed for the PS3 and Xbox360 at the moment, but when the PC port eventually arrives it'll definitely look nicer than the console versions (if the pc ports of the past 3 games were anything to go by...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

tman wrote:
    It's only confirmed for the PS3 and Xbox360 at the moment, but when the PC port eventually arrives it'll definitely look nicer than the console versions (if the pc ports of the past 3 games were anything to go by...)

in fairness the PC ports that have already arrived didn't look that much better, and were an absolute chore to control/play.

if you have a ps3 or 360, they're the best way to enjoy the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

in fairness the PC ports that have already arrived didn't look that much better, and were an absolute chore to control/play.

if you have a ps3 or 360, they're the best way to enjoy the game

PC ones always looked better but you needed saac to play it properly.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

the PC ports haven't been that bad using my PC / PS2 controller thing. I find it's a nice mix using the control pad for driving and moving and the mouse for shooting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement