Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gospel choir

Options
  • 30-06-2007 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭

I want to take my Mam to a mass with a gospel choir. I checked Gardiner St. and I think the choir are finished until September. Any ideas where else I could bring her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭GospelGroupie

Yeah, I'm afraid even we need a break from time to time. The Gardiner Street Gospel Mass will be back in September. It will be worth the wait!

In the meantime, look out for Dublin Gospel Choir (they sing at Mass on Church St., although I don't know if they're still going throughout the summer either).

Ennis Gospel Choir in Clare do go on throughout the summer. They sing at Masses all around Clare, Limerick & Tipperary (although mostly Clare). Do a google for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Thanks a million for that. I will bring her in September. Enjoy your well earned break !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ibjiba

Thanks for the links! I hope I can be there in September!

Advertisement