Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinions please!?

• 01-07-2007 2:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ive been seeing a girl lately who ive liked for a long time.I was first with her 3years ago but we never communicated since then, up until now.She told me that she completly fell for me the first time we met and that she was really let down that i didnt try and contact her after our first contact (basically i met her in a night club....she was totally my type of girl that i go for,she even went to the bother of finding my home fone number and ringing me and when she did i basically acted like i wasnt interested,(i was the idiot who acted uninterested because i was a complete playboy))
    Now fast forward 3/4 years....i havent seen her around for about 3 years and i finally found her on bebo via friend page.I made the first step and got taking to her....got her number and we met up again recently.(i would like to point out at this stage that i really do like her and ive been completly straight up with her all the time) when we met up she was everything that i remembered and much much more.I totally fell for her.
    Fast forward to tonight......wasnt planning on going out...but she told me that she would be going out with a friend of hers from college (a male friend, who she told me that she had been "kissing" months ago but they decided that they were good friends and that they just wanted to stay friends,(he was staying the wkend in her house)) so i decide to head out with a few of the guys.

When i got to the night club i was looking for her and having a few drinks aswell. Adventually i found her out the dance floor with this "friend" of hers and they were looking very friendly...i cant honestly say i saw them kissing but they were looking extremly friendly on the dance floor.i watched them for about 5/10 mins (yes stalkingly strange) and they continued to be extremly friendly....although neither he or she made an effort to try and kiss each others. Finally i went up to the bar where they were and i found them there holding hands.he was ordering drinks and she was behind him.I went up and told here that ive been looking for here eveywhere and asked was she ok and could i do anything for here.she said she was fine and said nothing else.i walked away (would like to point out that at no point did she let go of his hand)
    I walked home in an extreme state of annoyance( yes i was drunk,but not very)

When i met her for the first time recently we went out for a meal and afterwards we talked for about 5hours in my car....really felt a connection with here and she said that she liked me too.She told me that i was the only guy that she ever really fell for and that i really upset her.I kinda got the impression that i kinda broke her heart(not trying to sound cocky).

Basically i like this girl a lot and i could see us having a future together. Am i being completly paranoid or being stupidly drunk?

Please help!

criticismis accepted as i may just be acting stupid.Please take everything that i have said as the turth and if there are any other questions dont be afraid to ask. Thank you

Advertisement