Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need furniture and flooring in limerick

Options
  • 01-07-2007 5:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Just bought a house in limerick and need to kit it out soon. Can anyone recommend good furniture and flooring shops in the limerick area? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I have to say that I'd recommend Shannon Furniture and Flooring at the top of William Street. The outside doesn't look hectic, but great selection inside. Very nice people to deal with and turn up when they say they will. Also very reasonably priced. Not sure if you need electrical appliances, but I found Hennessy's in Shannon excellent to deal with for that stuff and again very reasonable.....I know they have a shop in Newcastlewest as well if that might be handier for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

sorry been busy with work, thanks a million for the recommendation. will check out shannon furniture.

should also have said - you might get a better response in the limerick city thread as people would be mostly from the area and might have other suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

chuckles30 wrote:
    should also have said - you might get a better response in the limerick city thread as people would be mostly from the area and might have other suggestions.

Should have posted it in the limerick forum, good tip.
    but no need went to shannon furniture, totally agree with you, got everything i wanted. The staff are totally mad, even helped them with their crossword, but really helpful. The place is huge, so much in stock would never think so from the outside. so thanks a million for the tip, much appreciated. cant wait to move in.

Best of luck with the move!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Argos have 2 shops in Limerick, did you try argos?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Old thread - Locked.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement