Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

guitar hero 2 question

• 01-07-2007 10:48am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

i've been looking about and cant for the life of me see anywhere you can buy a 2nd guitar controller for the game.

does anyone her know where you can buy just the controller and if you can buy different types of guitar controllers the way you can with the PS2 ?

thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

So far there has been no seperate controller released. I think we might have to wait until number 3 comes out and get two that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

I'm not sure if you mean online or not but you can get it here
    http://www.redoctane.com/guitarhero2x-explorer.html

Rochie IRL wrote:
    I'm not sure if you mean online or not but you can get it here
    http://www.redoctane.com/guitarhero2x-explorer.html
    Don't think they deliver outside of the US though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

thanks guys. was hoping for a different guitar make controller but will have to settle on that x-plorer one :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

Don't think they deliver outside of the US though.

Sorry you are right but it's also here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Guitar-Hero-II-2-Xbox-360-X-plorer-Controller-ONLY_W0QQitemZ320132412361QQihZ011QQcategoryZ122517QQcmdZViewItem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

can you just use the normal 360 controller, I know no-one in their right mind would want to but can it be done

I have seen it done for the PS2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Fony Tenton

Bought this game the weekend,great fun

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

you can use the normal x-box controller but theres zero fun in that when someone beside you is throwing out the rock poses :)

your right sgtpepper the game is great fun and incredibly addictive. have only had it a week and have managed to five star and 100% the easy and medium levels and am nearly finished the hard level though its bloody tricky. dunno how ill ever get to finish the game on expert :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I love this game so so much. Pretty close to the top of the leaderboard on www.mygamercard.net for Ireland. Would dearly love to be tops, but I've no-one to play co-op with :( so getting the multiplayer points is tough. Only ones I have are piss easy to get and one of the girls I live was using the controller!

Is there any way we could get an Irish scoreboard going for the Career and Total Points scores... I need an incentive to keep striving for higher scores!

EDIT: Anybody else refuse to get the fail a song on easy achievement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

Would dearly love to be tops

me too :D

• Advertisement

EDIT: Anybody else refuse to get the fail a song on easy achievement?
    I just called my mam into my room and told her to have a go. :D

danbhala wrote:
    me too :D

Friend request sent:D

/me looks enviously at your co-op achievements...;)

Out of interest what song did you get the 1000 note streak on? Was it Monkey Wrench on Hard? I hit the old 100% on it.

In thinking about it, I love this game too much for it to be healthy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

cant remember off hand but it was either monkey wrenck or X-Stream on hard...

im jealous of you beating the expert tour! im about 5 tracks away!!

i must give the easy tour a go... :p

danbhala wrote:
    cant remember off hand but it was either monkey wrenck or X-Stream on hard...

im jealous of you beating the expert tour! im about 5 tracks away!!

i must give the easy tour a go... :p

Milk those points baby, milk em!

As nice as beating expert tour was, I think 5 starring hard was tougher!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,157 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Danbhala got his co-op achievements with me. I can rent out my services for €10/hour... no wait, €12/hour.

Danbhala got his co-op achievements with me. I can rent out my services for €10/hour... no wait, €12/hour.

How about €10/hour and all the and all the cheeseburgers you can eat ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,157 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Mmmm, getting paid cheeseburgers to play guitar hero. That'd be the life.

Advertisement