Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondhand Boards

Options
  • 01-07-2007 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap secondhand board. Looking for a 6'7.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

There is second hand boards for sale in most surf shops and the ones in bundoran usually have a good selection, especially for that size. Try adverts.ie and irishsurfer.com but stay away from ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

go here: http://www.tramoresurfshop.com/surfboardsshortboards.html and scroll to Da Kine Used 6'8" (Click to enlarge photo) its actually a 6'6" but was a typo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭irishsurfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

if interested i hacve my hands on a secondhand 6'8" now, its cheap enough think about €170

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭learnerplates

If you haven't got a wetsuit yet then I'd recommend looking into buying a starter kit - board, leash, wetsuit, booties, you'll get all for less than 400 from certain retailers (there's probably a sticky on where to look), of course if you haven't got that kind of cash then the secondhand board is the way to go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement