Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Breeze around Tallaght area

Options
  • 01-07-2007 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyones IBB Breeze connection around the Tallaght area improved over the weekend? Just wondering.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭vinks

no, my connection on breeze in the tallaght area has been pretty haphazard over the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭pedropumpalot

My connection had a SNR of 15 now its at 28, which is savage my connection has improved dramatically over the weekend. Anyone else experience anything similar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I live behind the jobstown house pub and could nearly throw a rope around the base station. I have 3meg breeze and it is fantastic. I have never - ever had an outage except planned maintainance. I get about 290k on download and have hit 380k at times. Uploads are not quite as fast, but who needs that speed to upload?

It is super....

Advertisement