Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just wondering

Options
  • 01-07-2007 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey, I'm currently planning to get a tattoo in Galway, but I dont live there at the moment, it's just the nearest place that does them. Could someone give me the phone numbers of Metalworks and IrishInk? When I decide where to go I should probably call a few days ahead to make an appointment?

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

Go somewhere else. I was thinking about getting a tattoo myself and im from galway so it would be one of those places i would go. I would hate to travel. But my brother said they smoke dope while they're putting it on in there, in both places. And my friend got a tattoo aslo and it turned out crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Well, as with any tattoo studio it's always better to go in beforehand and talk about the tattoo with the artist who's doing it. Plus you can make an appointment there and then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

Well, as with any tattoo studio it's always better to go in beforehand and talk about the tattoo with the artist who's doing it. Plus you can make an appointment there and then.

I agree, that would be ideal, but since I dont live in Galway,I wont have the chance to do that before I actually go in to get the tattoo. I'll be going up to get it in about 4 weeks, but I wont be able to go in before then because I'll be way too busy with work.

Ah I see what you mean now. Is it a big piece you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

No, not very big. It wouldn't even be very elaborate. Im just looking for a black symbol, with no colour, on my upper arm. I just want to make sure that when I go up on the day, that they'll be able to fit me in.

• Advertisement

Well,get up there early I guess. Call them and explain the situation. 11811 is a good place or the piercers and tattoo artists thread. Or google even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah itd be smarter to ring ahead not every place is walk in

Advertisement