Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 3

Options
  • 01-07-2007 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

Woo!

Looks like it's not going to be just Oblivion with guns, which is a good thing. The bit about being able to commit genocide via the nuke in the city sounds very very fun. In the freedom to do things way, as opposed to the genocide way. Well maybe a bit of the genocide way.

Autumn 2008 though :(

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

When this is released, there will be so much bitching, whining and moaning from the crazily loyal fallout fanbase. There is no way it will meet their expectations...the only thing that would is actually nuking half the planet, making us live in vaults, and then playing fallout 2 from inside.

I'm hoping this is gonna be good though. The VATS system sounds like a nice idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Looks like an Oblivion/Staker cross.

*shudders*

God, Stalker has completely ruined the post-apocalyptic setting for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I was just about to post about this. It's looking good, and Bethesda at least cound like they're trying to keep as much of the originals in the new one. Here's the GameSpot preview.

Like the sound of Liam Neeson being in it, and I can only assume there'll be a great cast added later on.

I just checked the previous games on imdb and never realised they had the cast that they did. Fallout had Richard Dean Anderson, Clancy Brown, Brad Garrett, Tony Shalhoub and Ron Perlman. How did I not know this before?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

This sounds very good indeed. I have all the fallouts but never got a chance to finish a single one of them, i got pretty far but i absolutely loved them and the RPG elements in them were amazing. Ill be looking forward to this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Ahh Fall 2008! That sucks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Conor108 wrote:
    Ahh Fall 2008! That sucks
    Yeah, almost as much as you dragging up a month old thread to post that;)
    Thought there might be some juicy news, or media when I saw that the thread has new posts...

Advertisement