Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What they best time to study for the leaving cert ???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'd recommend starting from maybe 5th year Xmas exams? I didn't start til about the mocks, baaaaaaad idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Well I started studying exactly 1 month before the exams started....and then basically did a minimum of 3 hours a day for bout 2 and a half weeks, and then every day from then until near the end of the exams, I did bout 6 hours a day (stopped excessive studying after German cause I didn't need to study much for Economics), and i'm almost 100% certain I got at least 400 points, and am pretty sure i'll get 420+ so.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

UCD
    Depends on the person really. Some people could get 500+ with a bit of study, others would need to do a tonne of study. Depends on your own natural ability and how much work you do in class. If you dont do anything at scholl obviously a disadvantage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

UCD
    Well, I started really intensive cramming about 3 weeks before the exams.
    Depends really on how many points you need.

Advertisement