Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Funnies

Options
  • 01-07-2007 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Two elderly residents, one male and one female, were sitting alone in the lobby of their nursing home one evening.
    The old man looked over and said to the old lady, "I know just what you're wanting, and for $5 I'll have sex with you right over there in that rocking chair."
    The old lady looked surprised but didn't say a word.
    The old man continued, "For $10 I'll do it with you on that nice soft sofa over there, but for $20 I'll take you back to my room, light some candles,and give you the most romantic evening you've ever had in your life."
    The old lady still says nothing but after a couple minutes, starts digging down in her purse. She pulls out a wrinkled $20 bill and holds it up.
    "So you want the nice romantic evening in my room," says the old man.
    "Hell, no," replies the old lady. "I want four times in the rocking chair!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    A woman meets a man in a bar. They talk, they connect, they end up leaving together.
    They get back to his place, and as he shows her around his apartment, she notices that one wall of his bedroom is completely filled with soft, sweet, cuddly teddy bears.There are three shelves in the bedroom with hundreds and hundreds of cute, cuddly teddy bears, carefully placed in rows covering the entire wall! It was obvious that he had taken quite some time to lovingly arrange them, and she was mmediately touched by the amount of thought he had put into organizing the display.
    There were small bears all along the bottom shelf, medium-sized bears covering the length of the middle shelf, and huge, enormous bears running all the way along the top shelf. She found it strange for an obviously masculine guy to have such a large a collection of Teddy Bears, but doesn't mention this to him, and actually is quite impressed by his sensitive side.
    They share a bottle of wine and continue talking and, after a while, she finds herself thinking, "Oh my God! Maybe, this guy could be the one! Maybe he could be the future father of my children?" She turns to him and kisses him lightly on the lips. He responds warmly.
    They continue to kiss, the passion builds, and he romantically lifts her in his arms and carries her into his bedroom where they rip off each other's clothes and make hot, steamy love. She is so overwhelmed that she responds with more passion, more creativity, more heat than she has ever known, and even did a few things she had never done with any other man. After an intense, explosive night of raw passion with this sensitive guy, they are lying there together in the afterglow. The woman rolls over, gently strokes his chest and asks coyly,
    "Well, how was it?"
    The guy gently smiles at her, strokes her cheek, looks deeply into her eyes, and says
    "Help yourself to any prize from the middle shelf!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    A blonde made several attempts to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems finding a buyer, because the car had 340,000 miles on it. She discussed her problem with one of her friends.
    Her friend suggested, "There may be a way of selling that car, but it's not going to be legal."
    "That doesn't matter at all," replied the blonde. "All that matters it that I am able to sell this car."
    "Right," replied her friend, "here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop around here. Tell him I sent you, and he will turn the counter back on your car to 40,000 miles. Then it shouldn't be a problem to sell your car."
    The following weekend, the blonde took a trip to the mechanic on her friend's advice.
    About one month after that, her friend saw the blonde and asked, "Did you sell your car?"
    "No," replied the blonde. "Are you mad? Sure it only has 40,000 miles on it."
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Personal Ads:
    Heavy drinker, 35, Cork area. Seeks gorgeous sex addict who is interested in a man who loves his pints, cigarettes, Glasgow Celtic Football Club and has been known to start fights on Patrick Street at three o'clock in the morning.
    Bitter, disillusioned Dublin man, lately rejected by longtime fiancée, seeks decent, honest, reliable woman, if such a thing still exists in this cruel world of hatchet-faced bitches.
    Ginger haired Galway man, a troublemaker, gets slit-eyed and ****ty after a few scoops seeks attractive, wealthy lady for bail purposes . . . maybe more.
    Bad tempered, foul-mouthed old bastard, living in a damp cottage in the arse end of Roscommon, seeks attractive 21 year old blonde lady, with a lovely chest.
    Limerick man, 27, medium build, brown hair, blue eyes, seeks alibi for the night of February 27 between 8 PM and 11:30 PM.
    Optimistic Mayo man, 35, seeks a blonde 20 year old double-jointed super model, who owns her own brewery, and has an open-minded twin sister.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the personal ads are class

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

... and I'll spend my 100th Post telling you that the Teddy Bear one was a real classic:D

*raises bat and acknowledges applause from crowd*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Brilliant Hagar.
    Loved the Teddy Bear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

class loved the teddy one also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

The teddy bear one is FANTASTIC Hagar. 5 stars

• Advertisement
Advertisement