Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get the new Prince album - Free!

Options
  • 01-07-2007 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Prince's new album 'Planet Earth' is free with The Mail on Sunday newspaper on July 15th.
    Apart from the casing, it's the full retail version of the album that's for sale at regular prices worldwide.
    They've reportedly paid him Stg 500K to make it happen. Not sure if it'll be in the Irish edition or not, but it's worth checking.

Sony UK have pulled the retail release because of this deal - because Sony's Irish distribution is based out of the UK, it mightn't be available in Ireland at all.

Maybe someone in Northern Ireland could confirm if they get the Irish or UK edition of the paper. There may be a few purple motorcycles in Newry that morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Popeleo

The CD will be in the Irish edition!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Popeleo wrote:
    The CD will be in the Irish edition!

Ah great, I just read about it and came on here to find out if it would be.
    He's got a live album out/ coming out soon now as well which is class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

He's got a live album out/ coming out soon now as well which is class.
    Really? Link? That must be rumour because otherwise I'd surely have heard of this...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Yes it is available in Ireland Rep. Edition of that crap paper.

Playing Loud Now !

Advertisement