Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full metal panic 3rd season ?

Options
  • 02-07-2007 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

guys will there be a 3rd full metal panic season since only 3 of the 6 novels have been used ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

So far there is:

Fullmetal Panic!
    Fullmetal Panic? FUMOFFU
    Fullmetal Panic! The Second Raid

and there will probably be another series after second raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Zen 2nd wrote:
    So far there is:

Fullmetal Panic!
    Fullmetal Panic? FUMOFFU
    Fullmetal Panic! The Second Raid

and there will probably be another series after second raid.

cool wasent FUMOFFU just a spin off series

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

awhir wrote:
    cool wasent FUMOFFU just a spin off series

It was in a way, more geared towards comedy and sillyness rather than the seriousness of the first and third series but is still officially a series. Still a good watch and made me laugh in bits. Rumours are that Shouji Gatou announced a new anime of his is in the making, although he didn't specify what, id say that the fourth series of FMP will be made. The end of the third series left it with plenty of story to work with. I just hope it does get made as the FMP series was good to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

fumoffu was ****ing genius. god that show made me laugh. espically the episode parodying full metal jacket.

a 3rd season would be pretty great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Moneymaker wrote:
    fumoffu was ****ing genius. god that show made me laugh. espically the episode parodying full metal jacket.

Haha it was hilarious alright, did you watch it in Japenese with English subs? I wouldn't have been able to stand watching FMP in English Dubs( i watched one episode in dubs ) and it takes the humour out of it. you need the original japenese voices to really enjoy the jokes & reactions etc :D
    Moneymaker wrote:
    a 3rd season would be pretty great.

Just so you know there is a 3rd season. Its called Full Metal Panic!: The second Raid. Its only 13 episodes long(albeit episodes were slightly longer than the first series, maybe 5 minutes) but a very good series also, one or two twists in it. And the end of it leaves it open for a fourth series.

• Advertisement
Advertisement